Worried about your Digital Security? Use Access Now’s Digital Security Helpline.
Access Now’s Digital Security Helpline works to support individuals and organizations around the world to keep them safe online. If you’re at risk, or someone known to you is at risk, Access Now can help you improve your digital security practices to keep out of harm’s way. If you’re already under attack, Access Now provides rapid-response emergency assistance.
Access Now provides 24/7 services in eight languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Tagalog, and Arabic. Access Now is committed to respond to all requests within two hours.
Access Now provides a free-of-charge resource for civil society around the world. It offers real-time, direct technical assistance and advice to –
- Civil society groups & activists
- Media organizations, journalists & bloggers, and
- Human rights defenders.
The Helpline will walk you or your organization through assessing the risks you face in your work, and they will prioritize your digital security needs. Access Now will help you resolve existing problems, teach you some of the most important best practices, and help you get into a secure mindset for the future.
It does not matter what digital security challenges you face, Access Now offers a range of services and resources to help you be safe online:
- Rapid response for digital security incidents
- Personalized recommendations, instruction, and follow-up support for digital security issues
- Help assessing risks and creating organizational or community security strategies
- Guidance and educational materials on security practices and tools for organizations, communities, groups, and individuals
- Support for securing technical infrastructure, websites, and social media against attacks
- Referrals, capacity-building, in-person consultations, and training
Know more about the service here.